Senior IT Application Expert SAP MM / WM / HU
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior IT Application Expert will collaborate with business stakeholders and take ownership as IT delivery manager. The role will supervise internal and external IT Application Experts and will be responsible to ensure the adherence of IT solutions to Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and analyze their IT requirements. Facilitate workshops, document and approve concepts. Perform and oversight configuration and customization of systems. Plan and prepare tests, support test execution and training documentation. The role will take a lead in data migration activities, processes and governance globally
- Partner with system development providers; work out technical specifications, advise, monitor and quality control customized deliverables.
- Organize transfer of new applications into run teams, deal with complex incidents and delegate common incidents to IT support.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and advise internal partners on new and innovative IT technologies.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Sciences or relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience in IT in solutions with expert knowledge in SAP Materials Management (MM), SAP Warehouse Management (WM) as well as SAP Handling Unit Management (HU)
- Excellent communication in English
- Strong experience in shaping IT solutions and ensuring their successful execution
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.