HR Services Coordinator (German language)
Costa Rica, San Jose
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The HR Services Coordinator provides excellent HR administration services to the employees, managers and HR community. This role is responsible for accurate and timely handling of Employee Life-cycle Transactional cases, administering HR-related documents compliant with applicable legislation and ensuring that the relevant HR systems are up to date where applicable.
- Delivers accurate and timely HR administration support to internal stakeholders like employees, managers and the HR community, ensuring adherence to HR procedures and processes.
- Documents and transfers knowledge of recurrent cases to help increase case resolution on Tier 0 or 1 level.
- Provides input and ideas to improve transactional, respectively process efficiencies.
- Assumes ownership for performance against HR Services objectives for areas of responsibility.
- Interacts and works closely with other HR Shared Services members and other HR teams on issues that relate to but also may require involvement of teams beyond the HR Shared Services team.
- Advanced German and English language mastery B2.
- HR administration experience (contracting, onboarding and termination).
- Knowlege of social legislation of assigned countries (US countries or Eurepean countries) is a nice to have.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, Workday and Kronos
- Ability to deal professionally with confidential matters
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.